Nightclub promotion ideas
Club promotion isn’t something that will happen by itself. You have to have someone pulling the strings, implementing strategies, and making things happen that will attract new customers and push the club forward. Nightclub promotion ideas can range from the traditional to the modern.
Traditional promotional ideas like flyers and discounts, have long been used to pull in new customers to nightclubs. However, the increased use of mobile devices, and the growth in social media marketing, has opened up a whole new world of nightclub promotion ideas. This has given rise to a range of promotional techniques that incorporate mobile devices and online resources.
Successful promoting is being able to keep your establishment in your customers view. It should be done effortlessly, without the customer even realizing what you are doing.
Text marketing is among the most popular nightclub promotion ideas that you are likely to come across. You can also create a fan page on Facebook, and encourage people to join by making special offers.
One of the very clever ways to get your nightclub noticed is to try and get a celebrity to visit the club, even if it’s for a short time. Then be sure to snap their photo while they are at the club and then post the photo on your Facebook page. That is a sure way to get some much needed publicity for your establishment. Your club will suddenly be seen as a celebrity spot.
Some nightclubs have opted for some simple strategies to promote their club. While others sell only drinks and food, some have taken to also selling complementary items like t-shirts, and shot glasses that have all been printed with the name of the nightclub. This is done from a very small gift shop, located behind the bar or some other convenient spot. This serves as a priceless promotional tool, because every time a customer puts on the t-shirt or uses a glass, then the name of your club will be displayed for all to see. It is a great way to get your name out there.
Another great idea is to have a theme night, once per month, or however often you wish. On this particular night you can offer pricing specials, giveaways like t-shirts, and drink discounts. Be sure to use your social networking sites like Facebook to promote events like theme night, because it is the fastest way to reach a large group of people.
It is always helpful if you have a good promoter to work alongside you, with the requisite knowledge about the industry. They often have the expertise needed to make promotions successful.
If your nightclub is going to be a success, then it has to be adequately promoted, so that you have a steady stream of new customers coming in. In order to do this, you have to use different strategies to increase the visibility of your club. The ideas discussed in this article are only a few of the nightclub promotion ideas that you can use to achieve success.
- Some tools to help with Pinterest: 4 Pinterest Tools to Grow and Measure Your Pinterest Presence http://t.co/FxgBeVZv6M via @smexaminer 06:59:37 PM December 04, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Customer is Always Right! Even When He is Dead Wrong http://t.co/9PkGIL9Uxg 05:22:26 PM December 04, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What Pepperoni and Cheese Taught Me About Starting (and Keeping) a Successful Business | LinkedIn http://t.co/wf64CWpj0D 09:32:04 PM November 27, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Text Marketers Beware! A lawyer’s take on the TCPA amendments for calling and texting - Mobile Marketer - Columns http://t.co/YCuynO584E 08:57:05 PM November 21, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only 16% of U.S. adults use Twitter (but they're smart, young, and rich) http://t.co/B0giOIhVHT via @socialmediopols 08:57:32 PM November 04, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nine Ways You Can Use Graph Search to Learn About Your Facebook Fans: http://t.co/y3mW2zS9YI via @youtube 02:04:38 PM October 31, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Text-Message Marketing: Tips, Tools & Services http://t.co/G7Jh8jB7mw 03:01:12 PM October 25, 2013 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 108 Hawkeye St, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 http://t.co/y0jaqZc6zw 08:08:55 PM October 12, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Study: More Local Shoppers Using Mobile Devices for Retail Purchases http://t.co/qVdtIDH92n via @streetfightmag 02:20:12 PM October 01, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What is the purpose of a mobile website? http://t.co/02vEy1m8zQ 04:27:10 PM September 13, 2013 from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite